Sunday, March 5, 2006

To anyone who cares: I'm back!!!

Did anybody notice how long I haven't updated the blog?! The last post was on d 9th of December, which was coincidentally the first anniversary of my blog (applause) Thank you! Thank you! Anyways I thought it would've been cool if I just stopped posting then 'cause the one year cycle was complete. Eventually the obvious came to me, where am I supposed to blog now? make a new one (I don't think so). But since I've had absolutetly no inspiration or motivation to blog then it wasn't a problem.
I've missed it though, so I'm back!

I will proceed to write only positive things from now on, what with my template being Oh-so-pink now and stuff. It's time to seperate my glass-half-fulls and half-emptys into different venues. For u who prefer the latter www.cassandratitis.blogspot.com might be more your taste.

Ok, I've discovered my new favourite series of the year this week: "Veronica Mars". It's soo awesome I tell you (TV junkies out there would undertstand me). I saw the whole 1st season in 2 days and proceded to watch 13 episodes of the second season through out the week. By the weekend I started to watch the first season all over again (under the pretense of introducing it to my brother).

On the music front I have not much to report, almost nothing actually. Been listening to old stuff + some Kanye, Fiona and Fort minor.

Oh and I was in Jakarta for like a month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome new blogness!

so... just to make sure. should i change the link on my blog, or do you want this one to be a sort of anonymous one?

i guess since u posted the comment it is ok? but just want to make sure...

I'm glad you havent given up the blogging! I'd miss checking it out! I have absolutely nothing to do online if all my friends (hint hint edessa, hehe pressure pressure pressure) stop blogging.

Laters,
btw, got skype and all that working, tho dont have mic yet.

Anonymous said...

hey dude!

I got the photo frame yday. Thanx so much!

I did the honours and now there is a stunningly beautiful picture of you and me in it.

Love it!

Talk to u soon, best bud of mine