Sunday, June 11, 2006

And so ends my try to "carpe diem"...

There are to sides to every story right? well as I've mentioned before this blog will contain only happy thoughts so for the dirty details of this post you should go to www.casandratitis.blogspot.com.

I'll make a long story short cause I've written alot on the other blog. I tried out for swedish Idol this year, made it all the way up to the duets part on the second day of the stockholm version of "hollywood week". Saw a lot of cute guys, well a few. The cutest was a guy that looked like Scott Speedman (Ben from "Felicity"). Why was he the cutest? (there was a photographer that looked like Ryan Gosling) well because he gave me the most compliments, hehehe.... I really think thats why I sing to an audience, its not just the positive feedback I long for, its the praise from cute/hot guys that I'd like to impress :)

Anyways, he said it was "bästa musik upplevelse" he heard among all the girls and that he was slightly "förförd". I also noticed him mentioning me to other ppl cause I'd see him talk to someone and then he'd hint in my direction, hehe....
Sadly I did not get his number, stupid stuipid me! honestly networking was the last thing on my mind during those days but man do i regret not giving him my number. We of course hoped that we'd be coupled together for the duet but alas it wasn't meant to be, he did however manage to tell my duet that I was his first choice so he'd better not mess it up, hehehe.... his duet was there too so she was kinda offended, haha... but it totally made my day for sure!

I got a bunch of compliments from other peeps too, mostly guys of course and a couple of girls, I'm not gonna be humble about it :) its not everyday you get praise like that.

So bottom line, it sucks that I didnt go further but its not like I had a chance in winning the whole thing so it doesnt really matter and at least now I know a little bit more that my voice can actually touch people, that theres potential there and its not just the simple fact that I can sing. Mooshy clichés but its true so.....lol.

No comments: