Saturday, December 6, 2008

crazy stalker lady

I'm not sure why I want to write a new post, God knows I've all but given up blogging. That's not true. I did give up blogging, why? Cause I'm an attention whore and anything worth doing is only worth it if I get sufficient attention for it. Let's list why this is shall we: first born child, first born grandchild, first born daughter, first born granddaughter, only daughter. I'm spoiled, grew up spoiled, sure my parents did a pretty decent job, I turned out alright but spoiled none-the-less.

Point is, I'm used to getting what I want and when I can't have it I tend to go a little overboard with the eagerness. This is especially embarrassing when I have a crush on someone. My common sense constantly reminds me that you can't control what people think but the rest of me only knows what it wants and that relentless want won't go away unless I've exhausted all my options toward achieving my goal or crash and burn at the attempt. With the regard of crushes, I've learned from my mistakes past. Nowadays I stop short of making an ass out of myself and play crazy stalker lady on the internet instead. The little comfort being that I recognize how creepy and fucked up it is to be trolling around facebook in search of a guy I thought was pretty six months ago, well he's still pretty now but I just haven't seen him since last spring. Sadly I know I won't stop caving in to my curiosity and desperate need for any type of closure. I guess there's nothing left to say, I'm Nicole and I'm a cyberstalker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe.. Cyberstalker..

The chase is almost too easy to resist when you have access to everything (especially now that you have facebook).

Gone are the stalker-days when you'd hang out outside of the guy's port and accidentaly "stumble upon" him, ey? Granted, I've never done that, men du fattar vad jag menar.

Good luck cyberstalking!

/Ed.